Why Work at Triton?
- Team-based organization in a collaborative environment.
- Widely diverse workforce of more than 1,300 employees.
- Flexible, creative work environment with vast employee growth and professional development.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salaries
- Top healthcare benefits & retirement benefits
- Paid vacation, sick & personal time off
- Four-day summer work week
- Extended time off during winter break
Triton College values and recognizes all of its employees because we know how much they contribute to our success. Our Benefits Program* Includes:
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO (Medical, Rx)
- BlueCross BlueShield HMO (Medical, Rx)
- Delta Dental Insurance
- IRS 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Triton College Tuition Waiver
- Retirement Program through State Universities Retirement System
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity Plans
*Benefits vary by full-time/part-time employee status. For benefit details, please contact the human resources department.
502 Bad Gateway
Unlawful discrimination and harassment should be challenged by all members of the academic community by following the College’s “Internal Complaint Procedures.”
Location and Hours
2000 Fifth Avenue, Room P-105
River Grove, Illinois firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3748
Fax: (708) 583-3139
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.